No matter the occasion or the event you are getting ready for, your hair must look stunning in order to complete a beautiful look. If you are the owner of a gorgeous long hair, you have plenty of long hairstyle ideas to choose from.
Long hair requires special attention, being harder to care for and arrange, but at the same time, you have many hairstyle options for perfect yet always different results. Long hair gives you the opportunity to invent hairstyles and to try on the ones you see in magazines and with skills, imagination, a few accessories and some patience, you can achieve perfect hairstyles for every moment of the day.
Natural hairstyles for work
- If you are looking for long hairstyle ideas that are appropriate for work, you should opt for loose curls that you can achieve using a curling iron or curlers you can leave in your hair during the night. Spray some hairspray on the curls and using your fingers, go through the curls and loosen them in order to achieve a natural look. You can wear a discreet hairband or you can wear your hair half up using a hairpin if you want to add some glamor.
- Ponytails are also very work appropriate and you can easily obtain a great hairstyle if you tease your hair on top of your head, then use a hair elastic to gather your hair and mask it with a hair strand, this way the ponytail will look more professional. Braids are a good way of gathering all your hair in interesting and stylish ways and you can learn to braid your own hair.
- Buns are also a good idea for an office outfit, especially if you opt for simple yet elegant types, like a chignon bun that is very simple but impressive at the same time. Using a few pins and some hairspray, secure your hair at the base of your neck or use a hair sponge to gain more safety.
Hairstyles for special occasions
- Elegant and sophisticated long hairstyle ideas are perfect for special occasions, parties, or weddings and are more elaborated and refined than daily hairstyles.
- Buns are some of the favorite hairstyles for women with long hair, as they confer a special charm and flatter the look regardless the shape of the face. Depending on the complexity and the difficulty in achieving a bun, you can go for Spanish buns, chignon buns, ballerina buns, or stylish curl buns.
- Curls are also a good option, but make sure you go for more defined and neat ones. Hair accessories can now be more opulent and elegant, such as pearls, sequins or crystals. Decide whether you want to wear your hair down or half up, and experience various curly hairstyles.